[Koha] Patrons blocked after turning in overdues

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 04:51:26 NZDT 2012

Jim,

There are a few possibilities.  You might have set the Suspension in Days
on the Circulation and Fines Matrix in Administration (
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/patscirc.html#circfinerules).  The
other option is that you have it set to restrict patrons when they get
overdue notices and you can stop this by going to Tools > Overdue Notice
Status/Triggers and unchecking the box under 'restrict' (
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/noticetriggers.html).

Let me know if those work for you.

Nicole C. Engard
ByWater Solutions