[Koha] Patrons blocked after turning in overdues

Jim Maroon storypage at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 04:42:54 NZDT 2012

At some point we turned on a setting that apparently punishes patrons for
having had overdue items. Depending on the severity of the overdue, it
blocks them for X number of days, and staff have no way overriding it. This
is for patrons who have already turned in the overdue items and do not have
or have already paid fines.

Where is this setting and how do I turn it off?

Thanks.

--Jim

"The man, who, by his own and his family's labour, can provide a
sufficiency of food and raiment and a comfortable dwelling place, is not a
poor man." --William Cobbett, *Cottage Economy*, 1826.