[Koha] Missing books after migration to new server

Sven Seeberg mail at sven-seeberg.de
Sun Sep 22 02:32:37 NZST 2024

Hi all,

I found the cause & solution. I was even more sure that this was some
kind of indexing error after I noticed that I was able to new/edit
records in
https://example.com/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=N by
manually setting the number. I then had a another look into the status
of koha-common.service and noticed the following message:

Error: you must provide at least one instance name

I think this was related to my custom/manual Apache2 configuration. I
then added the /etc/apache2/sites-available/mysite.conf and then executed

koha-enable mysite
systemctl restart koha-common.service

Now everything works as expected.

Regards