[Koha] Issues installing and running plugins

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:25:20 NZST 2024

Hi

Under Koha 24.05 and Ubuntu 24.4, when trying to install plugins using the
install button, nothing happens, I only get a page refresh. I have to
install them manually.

 After install and enabling them when running them I get the following
error::

I get the simialr error for PdfToCover or Batch Search.

I was unable to find any error in logs. However, googling around it seems
error happens when This error message means that your browser couldn’t
create a secure cookie, or couldn’t access that cookie to authorize your
login

Ha ocurrido un error!*Error 403*
Programming error - No CSRF token passed for POST
http://192.168.0.92:8080/intranet/plugins/run.pl?class=Koha%3A%3APlugin%3A%3APDFtoCover&method=tool
(referer:
http://192.168.0.92:8080/cgi-bin/koha/plugins/run.pl?class=Koha%3A%3APlugin%3A%3APDFtoCover&method=tool
)

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire