[Koha] Missing books after migration to new server

Sven Seeberg mail at sven-seeberg.de
Sat Sep 21 23:00:06 NZST 2024

Hi all,

I migrated a Koha 24.05.03 installation to a new server according to
https://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/08/move-old-koha-database-to-new.html

(Basically a mysqldump and import.)

After restarting the Apache2 service, I can successfully log in. I can
access patrons and see the library. Everything seems to work, except
that I cannot see any item in the Cataloging section and in the OPAC
front end.

When searching in the Cataloging section, I can see staged marc files
and also results from configured Z39.50/SRU servers. All this was
configured/staged before the migration. That means the migartions worked
(mostly).

The items/books all exist in the MariaDB database. The count of rows in
the biblio table is as expected. It seems to me that this is some kind
of caching issue. I flushed and restarted memcached multiple times and
also rebuild the Zebra index to no avail. Can someone point me into the
right direction? That would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sven