[Koha] re-create intranet user account

Eric Lease Morgan eric_morgan at infomotions.com
Tue Sep 10 05:42:36 NZST 2024

I have a few questions, and the first one is, "How can re-create an intranet user account?"

A few days ago I zealously deleted almost everything in my implementation's MySQL database. In doing so, I not only deleted all of my bibliographic and authority records, but I also deleted my cool home screen messages. Just as importantly, I am no longer able to log into the Koha intranet at <instance>.org:8080  I believe my account and the account named koha_catalog were deleted in the process.

How can I recreate a backend user without having access to the... backend?

--
Eric Morgan