[Koha] ElasticSearch Not Runningf

Nick Clemens nick at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Sep 10 00:33:02 NZST 2024

Hi Peter,

On the server itself if you curl the ES server do you get a response:
curl -XGET http://es:9200/

if the server is there, you can run compare_es_to_db.pl to identify missing
records, sometimes they are records with problems in the MARC:
/usr/share/koha/bin/maintenance/compare_es_to_db.pl

You can also check that the indexer is running:
sudo koha-es-indexer --status kohadev

You should email the general list so that you can get a broader range of
answers as well.

-Nick

--
Nick Clemens