[Koha] Library Membership Agreement

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jun 17 22:50:33 NZST 2024

Hi,

as David already said we don't have quite that functionality, but you
could maybe use different features of Koha to aid your workflow.

For uploading and storing files linked to patron records, you can
activate the EnableBorrowerFiles system preference:

https://koha-community.org/manual/latest/en/html/patronspreferences.html#enableborrowerfiles

Hope this helps,

Katrin