[Koha] Batch import of patrons fails in 19.11.05

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jun 2 10:25:45 NZST 2020

That's not news in itself, it's easy enough to get something wrong, but the
error message I  got back is rather curious.
Error analysis:

   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.
   - Userid elaine.bradtke is already used by another patron.etc. for all
   2000+ records.

   Any thoughts on this?

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)