[Koha] Batch import of patrons fails in 19.11.05

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Tue Jun 2 11:29:01 NZST 2020

I assume seeing the batch import data will help clear this up. Could you
share an anonymized sample? It seems like Koha is thinking that your userid
is the one to use for all the incoming patrons, which to me seems like
something that might happen if you ommitted userid in the import file. I
believe it's a required field. But that is pure speculation, obviously.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Systems Librarian
California College of the Arts