[Koha] German community library project needs help

asakovich at hmcpl.org asakovich at hmcpl.org
Tue Oct 1 07:58:25 NZDT 2019

Years back, I used Delicious Monster to catalog all of my personally owned materials. The program’s apparently grown since I used it last, but uses barcode readers, allows for materials sharing, and has a web interface into your content.

I’ve not tried it recently, so I can’t say if it would meet your needs. It should be noted, this is a macOS application (though, of course, the web view is visible to anyone with access to your server.) If not this, there are other programs out there that might meet your needs. Koha, though, is probably not it. :)

https://www.delicious-monster.com <https://www.delicious-monster.com/>

Aaron
--
Aaron Sakovich
Internet and Technology Services Manager

Huntsville-Madison County Public Library
915 Monroe Street | Huntsville, Alabama 35801 | https://hmcpl.org/