[Koha] Export / import fields to MARC records

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Fri Nov 22 05:52:11 NZDT 2019

Hi all,

Wondering if any of you have advice on how to perform an export and them
import back into the MARC records ?

One of my people would like to add Lexicon information to the MARC biblio
for each record....

Specifically we would like to:
 export a list of MARC biblios in csv / Excel format, (maybe by barcode #
???)
 modify the 526 a-d fields with our Lexicon information in the CSV
update / import the csv back into the MARC biblio record(s)...

Anyone have a process / step by step on how to do something like this ?

Thanks in advance,

-S