[Koha] COURSE and Course Reserves

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 8 18:07:22 NZST 2019

Hi folks

I was hoping to compose a report (public) that would allow students to choose their course from a drop-down list, but when I went looking I found that the COURSE authorised value had not been populated by data from Course Reserves. So.

Question 1: Is it possible to present borrowers with a customised public report that will allow them to choose from a set of values (like "Course code")?

Question 2: Does Koha store course codes somewhere that  might allow us to populate a drop-down menu for Question 1?

We're on Koha 18.05.

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052
Ph: 03 9340 8888 ext.1 | library at dml.vic.edu.au | library.dmlibrary.org.au

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg