[Koha] resent: importing items

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 01:02:35 NZST 2019

Franz-
Best way to import items is to include them in your MARC21 records as item
tags using the 952 tag when importing the marc.
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_(9xx)

1. Export your records, merge in your item tags, reimport your marc and
overlay on 999c
2. delete all your bib records, start over and create MARC21 with item tags
and overlay

Either way, you'll need to find a way to merge your csv item data into the
marc data.

joy