[Koha] Course reserves widget

Joelle Hannert jhannert at nmc.edu
Fri Nov 16 14:25:31 NZDT 2018

Thank you, Katrin! I appreciate your answer, but it's a bit more involved
than I was willing to do to get a reserves widget. Equinox (our support
vendor for Koha) is working on a solution using iframes. Apparently, it's
working in Firefox, but not Chrome. I'm going to drop it for now; it's not
such a big deal, since the course reserves search is pretty easy to find
from within the OPAC.

--
Joelle Hannert
Library Technical Services Coordinator