[Koha] Customized XSLT stylesheets for more than one language

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sat Nov 17 03:01:37 NZDT 2018

Hi Andreas and Fred

Thanks for your answers and suggestions!

I'm baffled... after the daily resetting of my demo installation the
thing that didn't work yesterday does work today... So for example in
system preference "OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay" the path
"/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/{langcode}/xslt/MARC21slim2OPACDetail-CUSTOM.xsl"
will use the respective file in directory "en" or "de-DE" when changing
the language.

So I can positively say using {langcode} works as described... although
it seems definitely necessary to restart koha-common / apache2 after
making some change in the XSLT files. Otherwise you will probably
experience confusing behavior of the view in the webbrowser (probably
depending on browser caching and/or Plack).

Best wishes & happy weekend: Michael