[Koha] Barcode reader is unable to read less than 3 characters

Laxmi Lal Menaria menarialaxmilal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:50:31 NZDT 2018

Hello,

I have installed Koha on and did entry of near about 1K books. Also
generate barcode for tthese books. Books barcode starts from number 1.

When I took print and read the barcode from barcode reader, I found that if
barcode is less than 4 characters, barcode reader generate no results. It
is working fine if the barcode is greater than 1000.

Please let me know how can I fix the issue? re-updating of 1000 is lot of
manually work?

--

Thanks,
Laxmilal Menaria | +91 982 955 3793 | http://laxmilalmenaria.com/