[Koha] Subject Cloud

Rubén Fernández Asensio enseikou at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:17:57 NZST 2018

Thanks for the hint, Indranil!

I have two questions:

1. How did you add CSS style directives to the cloud? I guess you set
"Withcss: Yes" in your cloud.conf file, but what else has to be done?
Where do I have to actually write them for them to be included in the
output file? Or did you edit the file yourself?

2. Where do I have to put the output file for the keywords to link to
actual searches? That's the "Output" value in cloud.conf.

Thanks in advance!

El 24/05/18 a les 15:17, Indranil Das Gupta ha escrit: