[Koha] Subject Cloud

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sat May 26 05:45:20 NZST 2018

Hi Ruben,

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 2:47 PM, Rubén Fernández Asensio
<enseikou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the hint, Indranil!
>
> I have two questions:
>
> 1. How did you add CSS style directives to the cloud? I guess you set
> "Withcss: Yes" in your cloud.conf file, but what else has to be done? Where
> do I have to actually write them for them to be included in the output file?
> Or did you edit the file yourself?
>
> 2. Where do I have to put the output file for the keywords to link to actual
> searches? That's the "Output" value in cloud.conf.
>
> Thanks in advance!

/usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/cloud-kw.pl is the file you would want to study.

I did edit the html_cloud sub-routine to set the font to Roboto

The output file can be placed anywhere under the OPAC DocumentRoot
which is /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs on a package based installation.

However I this case what I did was to copy the HTML source from the
output file and plonk that into the OPACMainUserBlock system
preference.

hope this helps.

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg