[Koha] Subject Cloud

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri May 25 01:17:28 NZST 2018

Hi Ruben,

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 5:17 PM, Rubén Fernández Asensio
<enseikou at gmail.com> wrote:
<snipped>
> I enabled the "OPAC Cloud" preference. Then I tried to build the tag

The user manual for the current stable series 17.11 clearly says that
this feature is only available for French systems -
https://koha-community.org/manual/17.11/html/02_administration.html#opaccloud

//This preference only applies to French systems at this time//

So there!

> According to HEA (https://hea.koha-community.org/systempreferences) at least
> 89 libraries around the world use this feature, and I can't believe they're
> all French language libraries. What are the exact requirements to have this
> working? Does any of you use this feature, and can guide me step by step?

You do have a way out though -
https://koha-community.org/manual/17.11/html/16_cron_jobs.html#subject-author-clouds

You can also have a look at this page -
http://ain-opac.l2c2.co.in/custinc/cloud-subject.html

If you move the pointer over to the text, you will see that the texts
are linked to actual searches. The opac is password protected. So if
you wish to see it in action, mail me off-list for a temp id/password.

cheers
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies