[Koha] Reccords & items import log

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 09:15:40 NZDT 2017

Hi

I'm new to the koha proyect and I'm dealing with the import of reccords &
items.

When importing them through the admin tool page (stage/import) stats shows
me that there are some reccods and items that were not imported. I just get
the summary of the process.

Does koha keeps a log of this process? Do I need to define (where) a log
level for the import detail log to be captured? where I can see what the
error was and with wich reccod so I can fix the issue?

I checked /var/log/koha/ but logs there does not said anyting about the
import process.

Regards,

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com