[Koha] Reccords & items import log

Paul Hoffman paul at flo.org
Tue Nov 21 09:15:02 NZDT 2017

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 03:15:40PM -0500, Alvaro Cornejo wrote:
> I'm new to the koha proyect and I'm dealing with the import of reccords &
> items.
>
> When importing them through the admin tool page (stage/import) stats shows
> me that there are some reccods and items that were not imported. I just get
> the summary of the process.
>
> Does koha keeps a log of this process? Do I need to define (where) a log
> level for the import detail log to be captured? where I can see what the
> error was and with wich reccod so I can fix the issue?
>
> I checked /var/log/koha/ but logs there does not said anyting about the
> import process.

I'm just getting started with Koha, too, so I'm not sure that my answer
will be helpful, but...

One place where you might be able to find details is the MySQL database
itself:

SELECT * FROM import_items   WHERE status = 'error';
SELECT * FROM import_records WHERE status = 'error';

Paul.

--
Paul Hoffman <paul at flo.org>
Software Manager