[Koha] Anonymous external link tracking

David Hughes david.hughes at dbs.ie
Sat Nov 18 05:53:47 NZDT 2017

Hi Marc,

I have now.  Thanks :)

Best wishes,

David Hughes

Systems Librarian
Dublin Business School
13-14 Aungier St.
Dublin 2
Ireland

00 353 1 417 8744

david.hughes at dbs.ie
*http://library.dbs.ie <http://library.dbs-students.com/>*

On 17 November 2017 at 12:29, Marc Véron <veron at veron.ch> wrote:

> Hi David
>
> Did you create a patron for anonymous tracking and set it in the following
> syspref?
>
> AnonymousPatron - Use borrowernumber xxx as the Anonymous Patron (for
> anonymous suggestions and reading history)
>
> Marc
>

> Am 17.11.2017 um 13:21 schrieb David Hughes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When the TrackClick OPAC parameter is set to 'Track anonymously' is the
>> biblionumber recorded?  I know that the borrowernumber isn't recorded, but
>> according to the manual "If you choose to ‘Track anonymously’ then the
>> borrowernumber will not be recorded, but the rest of the data will."
>>
>> I have this parameter set to 'Track Anonymously' and it looks like neither
>> biblionumber or borrowernumber is being recorded.
>>
>> It'd be nice for our stats if we could track biblionumbers while not
>> recording borrowernumbers.
>>
>> We're using Koha 16.11
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> David Hughes
>>
>> Systems Librarian
>> Dublin Business School
>> 13-14 Aungier St.
>> Dublin 2
>> Ireland
>>
>> 00 353 1 417 8744
>>
>> david.hughes at dbs.ie
>> *http://library.dbs.ie <http://library.dbs-students.com/>*

Data Protection: As the protection of your data is important to us, we have
included our policies regarding data in a Data Protection Statement and
Privacy Policy, which you can access by visiting www.dbs.ie
Privacy: We may contact you from time to time with details of courses and
products that may be of interest to you.  Please e-mail admissions at dbs.ie
if you do not wish to be included in this activity.