[Koha] Text size of staff interface

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Jul 6 16:54:02 NZST 2017

Hi Elaine,
Background colour can be changed using the intranetusercss sys pref -
something like this:
----
body
{
background-color:#FFF8DC;
}
/* give test instance a background colour */

---

Do you have anything in intranetuserjs sys pref? Broken javascript can
cause weird effects.

If you are using Plack, try restarting it.

And clear the browser cache just to be double-sure.

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
Calyx