[Koha] Text size of staff interface

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Jul 6 16:33:18 NZST 2017

The problem is only on the staff interface of the test site. This only
happened after we upgraded to 17.5  Every other website, including the
production site and the OPAC in both production and test appears normal. It
is not the browser, or the OS of the computer. It must be some internal
setting in the staff interface.

Question (because this may be related) if you were to change the background
color of the staff interface, where would you do that?  I ask because we
set the staff interface in the test site to have a different colour to make
sure we knew which site we were using.  I think it may be something in
there, wherever that is.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Tim McMahon <tmcmahon at wlpl.org> wrote:

> Does this happen on all computers or browsers?  Could it be the browsers
> zoom level?  Try ctrl-0 (for default zoom) or ctrl-+ (to zoom in) and see
> if that helps.
>

> On 07/05/2017 01:11 PM, Elaine Bradtke wrote:
>
>> We just installed 17.5 in our test system, and the staff interface display
>> changed. The text size had been slightly larger than normal  and now it's
>> very, very, very small.  The text size in the test instance has always
>> been
>> different to our production site but larger wasn't a problem.  Now it is
>> painful to read, even on a large screen. This makes looking at the system
>> preferences difficult.
>> Any ideas where I might find the preference to fix this?
>> I tried searching, text, size, and display in the system prefs but no
>> luck.
>> We aren't using any special stylesheets, it's  a fairly default
>> installation.
>> The test OPAC is untouched, and looks fine.
>>

> --
> Tim McMahon
> Technical Services
> West Liberty Public Library

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)