[Koha] Text size of staff interface

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Sat Jul 8 04:15:48 NZST 2017

That was it.  We had a font size set in there.  Took that out and now I can
read it!
Thanks

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 9:54 PM, Bob Birchall <bob at calyx.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Elaine,
> Background colour can be changed using the intranetusercss sys pref -
> something like this:
> ----
> body
> {
> background-color:#FFF8DC;
> }
> /* give test instance a background colour */
>

> On 06/07/17 14:33, Elaine Bradtke wrote:
>
>> The problem is only on the staff interface of the test site. This only
>> happened after we upgraded to 17.5  Every other website, including the
>> production site and the OPAC in both production and test appears normal.
>> It
>> is not the browser, or the OS of the computer. It must be some internal
>> setting in the staff interface.
>>
>> Question (because this may be related) if you were to change the
>> background
>> color of the staff interface, where would you do that?  I ask because we
>> set the staff interface in the test site to have a different colour to
>> make
>> sure we knew which site we were using.  I think it may be something in
>> there, wherever that is.
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Tim McMahon <tmcmahon at wlpl.org> wrote:
>>
>> Does this happen on all computers or browsers?  Could it be the browsers
>>> zoom level?  Try ctrl-0 (for default zoom) or ctrl-+ (to zoom in) and see
>>> if that helps.
>>>

>>> On 07/05/2017 01:11 PM, Elaine Bradtke wrote:
>>>
>>> We just installed 17.5 in our test system, and the staff interface

>>> Tim McMahon
>>> Technical Services
>>> West Liberty Public Library

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)