[Koha] Import holds?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Aug 15 22:47:45 NZST 2017

Hi Mark,

holds information is stored differently in every ILS and at the moment
there exists no generic tool to import holds into Koha. For a migration
you could try to map the data you get out of Mandarin to the columns in
Koha's reserves table and then use a script or SQL to fill it. It can be
useful to place a few different holds in Koha first to see what data is
required/set by Koha itself.

Hope this helps,

Katrin