[Koha] Import holds?

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Sat Aug 12 02:23:35 NZST 2017

Our little (24K items) library has successfully moved from Mandarin to
Koha as of Tuesday.  I was able to import the catalog, patrons, and
checkouts (issues) from Mandarin by writing scripts to convert
Mandarin-generated data to Koha-compatible data.

The one missing thing is holds (reserves).  I'm still looking for a
way to generate a holds report in Mandarin, but assuming I can
generate such a report, I don't see a way to import hold information
into Koha.  I was able to use KOC files to import issues, but the KOC
file format doesn't support holds.  I was wondering if there is some
other way to import holds programmatically, or if anyone else has had
to deal with this problem when migrating to Koha.