[Koha] Different search results depending on how we limit the item type

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Tue Sep 13 02:49:40 NZST 2016

Thanks for this! I'll definitely use this option if I can't find a more
complete fix.

However, I feel like this would be putting a veneer over bad data. I'd
really love advice helping me identify what we're doing wrong in our data
entry process to keep these indexes from matching naturally.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society