[Koha] Borrower's complete transactions report between date range - SQL Help

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:06:00 NZST 2016

Dear All,

Anybody has worked on patron's complete report on  Issue, return, renewal,
for an accession no between two date ranges?

The Requested output format is:

SERIAL NO | BORROWER'S CARD NO.| BORROWER'S NAME | PATRON CATEGORY | ITEM
TYPE | ACCESSION NUMBER (BARCODE) | ISSUE DATE | DUE DATE | RENEWAL DATE|
RETURN DATE| TITLE | AUTHOR | PRICE

This report is requested by head of my institution.

I can only generate either checkout or checkin reports from the SQL Wiki
page.
I am also using following url:
http://schema.koha-community.org/tables/issues.html for writing sql, but
not succeeded.  Therefore, I request here to share the sql, if you had
already generated or worked on similar kind of report/s or any kind of
directions would be helpful.

With thanks.

Satish MV
Librarian