[Koha] Hello from Vermont

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Aug 30 02:25:05 NZST 2016

Hi Mark,
If you don't have MarcEdit, I would suggest getting a copy.  It is a free
download.  It has a built in marc-8 to utf-8 converter.  It also has a lot
of other tools for manipulating your records.  I would suggest creating the
item tags (and moving data around) prior to importing the marc into Koha.
You'll be able to view your data and the item information prior to
importing. That is how I prefer to work with the data.

Thanks,
Joy

--
Joy Nelson
Director of Migrations

ByWater Solutions <http://bywatersolutions.com>
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Office: Fort Worth, TX
Phone/Fax (888)900-8944
What is Koha? <http://bywatersolutions.com/what-is-koha/>