[Koha] Sharing advanced bib editor macros?

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Aug 5 02:48:14 NZST 2016

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Hernandez, Heather <
heather_hernandez at nps.gov> wrote:

> Hi, Barton--
>
> It looks great!  There's a stray tilde in the 710 macro, so I'll see if I
> can log in to edit, and remove that tilde.

If you can log in, you should be able to edit. :-)

> One question--the page says the macros haven't been tested, but I do use
> them in my cataloging--do you mean that they haven't been tested by someone
> else to verify them?  Or is it just a standard "buyer beware...use at your
> own risk" phrase?

I meant that they haven't been verified -- there are a few things that I'm
not sure about:

   - Did the wiki do anything funny when I pasted in the delimiter
   character?
   - Could there be any other copy/paste errors?
   - Anything I don't know about ... ?

... it's a new page, no one has /ever/ pasted a macro from that page into
the advanced editor. Once someone has, and tells me that it works for them,
I'll relax that wording. :-)

--Barton

>>> 415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov