[Koha] Sharing advanced bib editor macros?

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Fri Aug 5 03:00:07 NZST 2016

Oh, that makes so much sense, Barton--thank you for clarifying!  And thank
you *so* much for creating this page so quickly--I was able to edit the
page & remove the stray tilde!  Looks like we're cooking with gas, and I'm
still on my first cup of coffee!:)

I'm cataloging nothing but photos today, so I won't have a chance to write
& test new macros in real records, but I'll be cataloging a mix of
materials tomorrow, so I'll start writing some new macros for books & more
common materials then, and will try adding them to our shiny new page!

I have misplaced Nicole's new email address--hopefully she'll see this,
because it might be good to add a link to our shiny new macro library into
the manual.

Excelsior!
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg