[Koha] Sharing advanced bib editor macros?

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Fri Aug 5 02:38:55 NZST 2016

Hi, Barton--

It looks great!  There's a stray tilde in the 710 macro, so I'll see if I
can log in to edit, and remove that tilde.

One question--the page says the macros haven't been tested, but I do use
them in my cataloging--do you mean that they haven't been tested by someone
else to verify them?  Or is it just a standard "buyer beware...use at your
own risk" phrase?

If the tilde disappears from the 710 macro, then I'm successful!

Excelsior!
h2

Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg