[Koha] upload

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Apr 1 07:47:22 NZDT 2016

Make sure you've got the correct file format.  You have to export a Marc
file from MarcEdit.  MarcEdit files have the file type mrk normally, so if
you only  save the file, without exporting it to Marc, it won't upload
properly.
(You probably know this already, but just in case. . .)

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:10 PM, regina kivuyo <reginaickivuyo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for help me to change file format by using mark editor , now i
> failed to upload
> after try to upload i got the message
> i think no data importated
> i am attaching my file
> help plsease
> Stage MARC records for import
>
> MARC staging results :
>
>    - 1 records in file
>    - 1 records not staged because of MARC error
>    - 0 records staged
>    - Did not check for matches with existing records in catalog
>    - 0 item records found and staged
>    - Manage staged records
>    <
> http://192.168.1.2:8080/cgi-bin/koha/tools/manage-marc-import.pl?import_batch_id=3
> >
>    - Back <http://192.168.1.2:8080/cgi-bin/koha/tools/tools-home.pl>
>

> --
> regina

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)