[Koha] upload

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 00:38:47 NZDT 2016

Hi,

The mailing list does not allow for attachments. If you want people to
take a look, you need to upload it somewhere public and put the URL to
the location in your email.

cheers
-idg

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 4:40 PM, regina kivuyo <reginaickivuyo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for help me to change file format by using mark editor , now i
> failed to upload
> after try to upload i got the message
> i think no data importated
> i am attaching my file
> help plsease
> Stage MARC records for import
>
> MARC staging results :
>
>    - 1 records in file
>    - 1 records not staged because of MARC error
>    - 0 records staged
>    - Did not check for matches with existing records in catalog
>    - 0 item records found and staged
>    - Manage staged records
>    <http://192.168.1.2:8080/cgi-bin/koha/tools/manage-marc-import.pl?import_batch_id=3>
>    - Back <http://192.168.1.2:8080/cgi-bin/koha/tools/tools-home.pl>
>

> --
> regina

Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg