[Koha] Koha Live Demo Server for LIS Community and Registration of Company at Koha official page

Sher Afzal libsolisb at outlook.com
Fri Apr 1 00:35:33 NZDT 2016

Dear Sir Mr David Nind

Thank you for your email regarding the subject mentioned above. I am sorry for delayed emailed as i was busy with some official contentment. we already placed the koha link in our button page but now we placed front page koha and dspace link.   we are committed in our services and will do more for the betterment of Koha community.

It is therefore now requested to register at Koha live demo page as well as on the company support list. Please visit now our website for further details.

http://fullstack.com.pk/

http://fullstack.com.pk/team.html

Regards

Sher Afzal

Paksitan

FullStack IT Consultancy<http://fullstack.com.pk/>
fullstack.com.pk
ABOUT US. Full Stack solutions are one of the leading information technology services company by providing IT consulting, digital solutions, website, ERP solutions ...