[Koha] Database problem and upgrade

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Fri May 30 10:42:45 NZST 2014

Phillip Ponchot schreef op do 29-05-2014 om 15:50 [+0000]:
> 3. Do a select on the item using limit to see which record is causing
> the
> problem - I get a 2013 error when trying this.
>
> If anyone has any suggestion on how to delete this row and dump the
> database, please let me know.  I've exhausted days working on this
> issue.

I haven't seen this myself, but have you tried writing a script that
selects the rows one-by-one until it fails, so you find out what record
it is that is causing the problem, and then just deleting that record?

However, it sound more like this is a MySQL specific issue that you'd
have a greater chance of success by taking to MySQL forums.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.