[Koha] Database problem and upgrade

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Fri May 30 03:50:38 NZST 2014

Whenever I try to mysqldump Koha (3.0), the dump fails on line 35431 with an
error 2013, lost connection to the MySQL server.  To resolve this issue I've
tried the following:

1. Changing the my.cnf setting to give a longer time out for the connection,
reads and writes - Did not resolve the issue.

2. Ran mysqlcheck to fix the database and also the table.  - Table comes
back OK but the dump still fails.

3. Do a select on the item using limit to see which record is causing the
problem - I get a 2013 error when trying this.

If anyone has any suggestion on how to delete this row and dump the
database, please let me know.  I've exhausted days working on this issue.

Thanks,

Phillip