[Koha] Using serials in the budgeting module. 3.14

library library at katikaticollege.school.nz
Fri May 30 10:14:33 NZST 2014

Good morning

Could anyone send me a link to a more detailed explanation (than the
manual) on how receiving serials in Acquisitions works. For instance, do I
load the price of the subscription or the price of each individual item.
When receiving serials do I click on renew when the serial rolls over (I
just did that and have appeared to have renewed it twice???). I'm loving
the fact that I can enter serials into the budget, but am a little confused
as to the procedure.

Regards

Ann Murphy
Librarian