[Koha] Cataloguing: Fields not working

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Mon May 13 10:12:46 NZST 2013

Out of curiosity, for the fields you are having an issue with, what do
you have set as the Max length?

0 for Max length doesn't mean "unlimited," it literally means 0, so if
you don't have a value in there, you won't be able to type in the field.

My apologies if this is stating the obvious - but I did have this exact
same question from another person recently. :)

Cheers,
Liz Rea