[Koha] Cataloguing: Fields not working

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Mon May 13 06:18:37 NZST 2013

At 04:45 PM 5/12/2013 +0100, Ian Bays wrote:
>Hi.
>It might be that the memcached is enabled on your system in which case
>memcached needs to be restarted for changes to frameworks to take effect.

Interesting, we've never noticed that (3.8.5.) Has it been "bugged"?

>On the other hand I cannot see how that would be different in different
>browsers so happy if someone has a better idea.

Maybe not "better", but Safari tends to handle its own cache better than
the other browsers mentioned. Try clearing the browser cache, or reload
bypassing cache (hold down <shift> while reloading.)  M$ is notorious for
retention, the others are not far behind.

Best - Paul