[Koha] Koha multiple instance

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jun 20 15:23:18 NZST 2013

schnydszch schreef op wo 19-06-2013 om 20:01 [-0700]:
> further reading and googling :) Using the debian
> package, /usr/share/koha is
> shared file for the instances. so for PERL5LIB,
> it's /usr/share/koha/lib.
> and Koha cron jobs /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs as far as my koha
> installation is concern, that's the environment variable for my
> working koha
> installation # 1.

It still sounds like you're mixing up package and tarball instructions.
When using the packages you never have to mess around with PERL5LIB, it
does it all for you. It also will be the same for every Koha instance.
The only thing that is different is the KOHA_CONF variable.

For the packages, all code is shared, and all environment setup is done
for you.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.