[Koha] Koha multiple instance

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 15:01:31 NZST 2013

further reading and googling :) Using the debian package, /usr/share/koha is
shared file for the instances. so for PERL5LIB, it's /usr/share/koha/lib.
and Koha cron jobs /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs as far as my koha
installation is concern, that's the environment variable for my working koha
installation # 1.
No. 2) I can see in /etc/apache2/sites-available/test1 SetEnv KOHA_CONF
"/etc/koha/sites/test1/koha-conf.xml"  I can't seem to see SetEnv PERL5LIB=.
Is this what you mean apache configuration files, the one in
/etc/apache2/sites-available/test1? Cheers!