[Koha] Koha Hosting

Esmael Wan opensistem at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 08:21:52 NZDT 2013

Hi,

Im doing Koha since last 3 yrs, concentrating on promoting & training end user how to use koha but not much on technical works like installing etc ... right now i got a few site that is using our server (hosting), some are using their own server.  Lately im facing problems with technical support on our server due to numerous reasons, & i plan to relocate all the hosting sites to other services provider amongst the koha members. If anyone interested in this idea or offer the hosting services outside the country pls contact me for more detail/discussion.

Regards

AllaEsmael, Malaysia.