[Koha] Web Installer: authorities_normal_marc21 incorrect integer value & mysql 5.6 warning message on password

Victor Pang victorp at netmedia.com.sg
Thu Aug 15 19:18:48 NZST 2013

Thanks Galen. By removing "STRICT_TRANS_TABLE" from the key "sql_mode" in
my.cnf file, the Web Installer (Step 3) imports all the selected .sql files
into the database tables without any errors (other than of course MySQL
warnings on passwords in the command line).

Can you do me a favour and submit the "Warning: Using a password on the
command line interface can be insecure" issue on MySQL 5.6 as I do not wish
to open a Bugzilla account? The warning was introduced in version 5.6.5 as
documented in the  MySQL 5.6.5 Release Notes
<http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql/5.6/en/news-5-6-5.html>   under the
Security Notes section.

Thanks.