[Koha] [Koha-devel] Translation manager for v3.14

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Sat Apr 20 12:38:34 NZST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 5:29 PM, D Ruth Bavousett <druthb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Given my situation, and after discussing the matter with Galen, I've decided
> that my term as Translation Manager should end after the release of 3.12
> next month.  I'll be happy to help hand off matters, and will update the
> wiki page to reflect current processes, in order to make for a smooth
> transition, once someone is elected.

First, let me thank you for a job well done.  Also, thanks for knowing
when circumstances dictate that somebody else will have to try to fill
your shoes.  I am also happy to hear that you'll still be around.

As far as the election is concerned, I suggest that folks interested
in being the Translation Manager for 3.14 submit their proposals in
time for discussion to take place at the next general IRC meeting,
which is scheduled for 7 May 2013.  In case there isn't a quick
consensus achieved at that meeting, I further suggest that the vote
for TM be held at the June meeting.

Regards,

Galen
--