[Koha] Translation manager for v3.14

D Ruth Bavousett druthb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:29:01 NZST 2013

To my friends around the world in the Koha community:

When the election cycle for v3.14 was ramping up, I had just recently left
ByWater and moved to Houston for a new job.  My hope was that enough of my
time would be freed up for me to spend more time on translation-related
developments when things had settled down some.

That has, unfortunately, not been the case, and I'm just barely able to
keep things afloat with keeping the Pootle server happy! Frustrations with
that have persisted, and I so appreciate the patience of all the
translators, the RM, and the RMaint as I've struggled to keep things afloat
during this stressful period.  I also want to thank Katrin for loads of
help with the role that she has freely given while I've been in and out.

Given my situation, and after discussing the matter with Galen, I've
decided that my term as Translation Manager should end after the release of
3.12 next month.  I'll be happy to help hand off matters, and will update
the wiki page to reflect current processes, in order to make for a smooth
transition, once someone is elected.

I'll still be around some; several of the people that I am closest to are
Koha people, and that doesn't change. I just need some uncommitted time to
get my home and life in a little better order.

With sincerest regards,

D Ruth Bavousett
Translation Manager, Koha v3.12