[Koha] marc import

Iddi Juma jumaiddi at gmail.com
Sat May 5 21:09:56 NZST 2012

Thanks Hugo for your very intelligent tips. Very few people would know
this. I am new to MarcEdit and I have been battling this normally for
two days where after importing the marc records into KOHA, the 952
fields are scattered all over in different rows and not recognizable
as compound entries for a single item. I have successfully used your
tips in the MarcEdit utility and now I am ready to deploy Koha for our
new library at Masinde Muliro University in Kenya.