[Koha] marc import

Marcel Sandow MarcelSandow at gmx.de
Fri May 4 08:18:20 NZST 2012

Hi Koha List!

with your help I have managed to solve the import.

The mrc syntax:
> =952  \\$oFCN(Shelf)$pbarcode$abranchcode$branchcode$yitemtype

and the "join" marcedit submenu hint was quite helpful.

Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure if it is the easiest way, I solved the multiple item import by spliting the dataset into a single item dataset and a dataset with the extra copies. The single item dataset is imported. The extra copies are imported by using a record matching rule, in my case using author and title, and setting the import for only importing items if a record is present.

Marcel